Re: [Yaffs] YAFFS for beginners?

+ (text/html)
Author: Dean Sinaean
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] YAFFS for beginners?
Hello,
I am a beginner for yaffs ,too.. I am to use it on a 64M nand flash and it
is 512+16 type.
My OS is linux,kernel version is 2.6.30 .My question is how should I fix it
into my kernel and how should I make the image?
I've tried to patch it and configure it in many ways and make the image
using mkyaffsimg. But the result is disappointing. It just can execute
linuxrc(busybox).