[Yaffs] [YAFFS2] : Mounting YAFFS2 from boot-loader

+ (text/html)
Author: Saquib
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] [YAFFS2] : Mounting YAFFS2 from boot-loader
Hi All,

Thanks for your continued support and cooperation.

I am using 1GB NAND Flash. From Linux, I created four partitions of 256MB
each and mounted YAFFS2 on four directories /mnt1, /mnt2, /mnt3 and /mnt4
respectively.
*
/mnt4 folder may contain some executable images.* *From boot-loader I have
to run this executable image.*

My queries are :

(1) Using YAFFS2 Direct Interface can it be achieved?
(2) Can I create partition from YDI?
(3) Partition sizes should be same as Linux?
(4) If yes, how can I access same file which was saved from Linux?

Please help me to find the solution.

Looking for response from your side...!!!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Saquib