Re: [Balloon] Regression since trunk 1260

Author: Wookey
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Regression since trunk 1260
+++ Hector Oron [2010-10-26 13:45 +0100]:
> Hello,
>
> 2010/10/26 Wookey <>:
> > I don't like this either. I've been meaning to have a proper look.
> > It's terminally Debian-centric for a start. If the problem is libc
> > version then we should check libc version, not distro name. I'm also
> > not yet convinced that this isn't actually fixable. Mr buildroot is
> > just 6 yards to my right. Anyone have the error message to hand so I
> > can ask hoim about it?
>
> http://balloonboard.org/trac/ticket/8

Right - the getline problem. I have already fixed that once. Not sure
where the patch got to. I'll try and find it, or just do it again.
Definately fairly easily fixable though.

Wookey
--
Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM
http://wookware.org/