Re: [Balloon] What build system after release 1.0 out the do…

Author: Hector Oron
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] What build system after release 1.0 out the door?
Hello,

2010/10/15 Nick Bane <>:

> If there is no great opposition, menuconfig2 which adds board support
> (Balloon3/4 but maybe others) may be adopted in a few weeks.
>
> Comments and opinions sought.

As it looks like there is not great opposition and currently
menuconfig2 is most advanced system we have for balloonboards and the
one that developers use I would call for working on it for next
balloon board software release.

If nobody complains with good arguments, we'll continue developing
towards a Kbuild based system, with default config files for all the
variants we support.

Best regards,
--
 Héctor Orón