Re: [Balloon] Build FPGA image from source

Author: Patrick Doyle
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Build FPGA image from source
I forgot to mention that if you want to download & install the 13.1
tools on a Debian squeeze machine (or virtual machine, as the case is
for me), you will probably need to do a little surgery following the
installation. In my case, I removed libstdc++* from
/opt/Xilinx/13.1/ISE_DS/ISE/lib/lin and
/opt/Xilinx/13.1/ISE_DS/common/lib/lin.(*)

I should go write that down on the wiki someplace... I wonder where
anybody would think to look for it?

(*) OK, technically, I didn't remove them, I just moved them out of
the library search path. So sue me :-)

--wpd