Re: [Balloon] Balloon board IO voltages

Author: David Bisset
To: Patrick Doyle
CC: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Balloon board IO voltages
All exposed logic level signals are 3v3.
and yes it comes from the PXA PSU.
There should be reasonable current capacity (100mA or so)
Its also possible to use VDD_EXT via J9 and switch this to VDD_SPARTAN_IO with J5.
Depending on whats in the FPGA this can give more current.
Alternatively you can tap into VDD_RAW on J13 and regulate down from what ever is incoming, typically 5v.

Regards

David