Re: [Balloon] What's the best way to version control my kern…

Author: Hector Oron
To: Patrick Doyle
CC: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] What's the best way to version control my kernel .config file?
Hi,

2011/6/10 Patrick Doyle <>:

> It looks to me like defconfigs holds configuration data for the entire
> build process.  I'm looking for the best place to squirrel away the
> kernel .config file so that if I do a "make
> cleanupthewholeworldandstartfromscratch" (also known as a fresh
> checkout), I don't lose that.

Once you got a variant, then you could place it at:
trunk/package/kernel/patches/3.0-rc1/
Notice the balloon3config-* files.

Apologies for misunderstanding your question.

Cheers
--

<free spam>
-- Would you like to make a donation for Debian Conference?
   ** http://debconf11.debconf.org/payments.xhtml **
</free spam>