Re: [Yaffs] mkyaffs2image generate wrong image Failed to exe…

Author: vishnu pratap singh
To: yaffs
New-Topics: Re: [Yaffs] mkyaffs2image generate wrong image Failedto execute/linuxrc. Attempting defaults...
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] mkyaffs2image generate wrong image Failed to execute/linuxrc. Attempting defaults...
Charles Manning <manningc2 <at> actrix.gen.nz> writes:

> It also depends on how you write the flash too. If you write raw then

you will
> get different results than if you write the data using ECC.
>
> The best way to do this is to go through your process and look at the

data as
> it flows through each layer.

Hi,

I am also facing same issue, below is the logs
[    4.891224] VFS: Mounted root (yaffs2 filesystem) on device 31:11.
[    4.897498] devtmpfs: mounted mnt dir = /dev
[    4.901795] Freeing init memory: 156K
[    4.905355] Failed to execute /bin/sh.  Attempting defaults...
[    4.911304] Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found.  Try passing
init= option to kernel. See Linux Documentation/init.txt for guidance.

please let me know how to fix this problem or please point me where could
be the problem.