Autor: Charles Manning
Para: zhangxb
CC: yaffs
Assunto: Re: [Yaffs] unintended data move.
On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 2:39 AM, zhangxb <> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> Our device mount system as yaffs in linux. The flash data is different
> after rebooting, even if don't have any write operation. It is normal?
> Thanks.

What do you mean by "different". Is the flash contents different or is the
file contents different?

Under Linux there is background garbage collection which will do garbage
collection (ie. change the flash contents) even if you do not modify the
files. This should not modify the file contents though.

You can turn off background gc.