Re: [Yaffs] Yaffs2 mount/umount issue

Author: subbarao mungara
To: Charles Manning, yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Yaffs2 mount/umount issue
I am not seeing anything written to oob area via my flash driver
because yaffs is using inband tags. So in that case you think that
page writes/read writes are not working correctly.

Also generic question is: Is the mtd nand tests, speedtest, pagetest,
subpagetest,oobtest, erase test are enough tests to say that a flash
driver is flawless and ready to support jffs2/yaffs2, when an mtd
flash driver passes those tests?

Basically I am looking for ways to debug a flash driver without
debugging/dealing issues with yaffs2/jffs2 bring-up. Any ideas are
apreciated.

Thanks,
-Subba