Re: [Balloon] Next balloon board release plans

Author: Hector Oron
To: Balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Next balloon board release plans
Hi,

2011/3/28 Hector Oron <>:

> CURRENT DEVELOPMENT

>  While 'barmy' release is not ready yet, I'll be moving barmy to
> svn://balloonboard.org/balloon/trunk/ and I'll work making it a bit
> more stable on production mode as well as merging later development on
> 'menuconfig2' branch. This way, we can have a stable 'barmy' release
> while "wild" developers can break, fix and test on 'menuconfig2'
> branch.

Just notice that trunk/ is now based on 'barmy' branch.

>  I would really appreciate help from you to set 'barmy' defaults, for
> example, as CJ pointed out enabling ssh server (dropbear) or netcat by
> default.
>
> WEBSITE
>
>  http://www.balloonboard.org is under major review and it is now
> pointing directly to the wiki site. Old site is still rechable at
> http://balloonboard.org/index.0.html
>  Please, help improve wiki documentation as well as organization.

A new layout has taken over old site, apologies to all those feeling
nostalgic. Some links are still broken, eventually we'll get
everything in place.

Any comments, suggestions or help, welcome.

Best regards,
--
 Héctor Orón

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely