Re: [Balloon] Getting Started with BalloonBoard

Author: Nick Davidson
To: JennyHopkinsContact, balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Getting Started with BalloonBoard

Don't want to rain on your parade Jen buy I've heard it alleged that
SAMOSA stands for Smart Media On A Stick. This produces the acronym
SMOAS which doesn't sound cool at all.

So you take an extra a from smart and swap the last A and S and get...

SmArt Media On Stick, (A)

To be honest I think I prefer the food based explanation but if anyone
wants to chime in with the authoritative answer we can add it to the
Wiki.

> Jenny

NickD