Re: [Balloon] Getting Started with BalloonBoard

Author: Chris Hopkins
To: Nick Davidson, JennyHopkinsContact, balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Getting Started with BalloonBoard

>Don't want to rain on your parade Jen buy I've heard it alleged that

SAMOSA stands for Smart Media On A Stick. This produces the acronym
>SMOAS which doesn't sound cool at all.
>
>So you take an extra a from smart and swap the last A and S and get...
>
>SmArt Media On Stick, (A)
>
>To be honest I think I prefer the food based explanation but if anyone

wants to chime in with the authoritative answer we can add it to the
Wiki.

Your Nick is perfectly correct. It's a dyslexonym* of Smart Media On A
Stick, a phrase coined by S. Wiseman in his Utility Muffin Research
Kitchen, witnessed by C. Jones and myself.

*see also BA1100N