Re: [Balloon] Building 1.0-stable

Author: Hector Oron
To: Patrick Doyle
CC: Balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Building 1.0-stable
Hi,

2011/4/21 Patrick Doyle <>:

> I built from trunk and that seemed to work...  At this point I'm just
> happy to have some sort of build environment.

trunk should work fine, but development happens there, so you can get
latest and greatest, but occasionally it gets broken, but we try to
get it fixed ASAP.

1.0-stable is not touched, so it does not break but it is very old
stuff, well proven software as well, but build system is a bit flaky.

Cheers,
--

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely
Video flare: http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap100510.html