Re: [Balloon] Balloon4 - progress & questions...

+ (text/html)
Author: Toby Churchill
To: Peter Clifton
CC: Balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Balloon4 - progress & questions...
DVI or VGA sounds sensible to me.
For people with small desks, eBay is full of switching solutions.
Suggestion for bb.email: raise the message-body size-limit from 40KB to
400+KB.

New group member: Patrick Doyle at MIT, we sold him an FPGA and the crazy
fool wants 2 more and 3 of these
www.balloonboard.org/balloonwiki/Balloon3Breakout
(DB and I are sorting).
Keep an eye on www.iendian.com over the summer, I'll be freshening it up
(suggestions welcome).
Is my statement about the Balloon3HoppyUSB correct?

Toby Churchill
20 Panton Street
CAMBRIDGE, CB2 1HP
www.tobychurchill.info