Re: [Balloon] CUED IO board schematics (dead links)

Author: Paul Fidler
To: Wookey
CC: Balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] CUED IO board schematics (dead links)
On Jun 1 2011, Wookey wrote:

>I wanted to check the pinout on the CUED 9-pin D (mostly because my
>solar system boiled today as a wire has fallen off i nthe airing
>cupboard:
>http://aleph1.co.uk/munin/wookware.org/control.wookware.org-panels-day.png)
>
> I found that the links on the MDP site to the schematics are broken:
> e.g.
> http://www-mdp.eng.cam.ac.uk/web/urop05/files/motor_controller/motorcontroller.sch
>
>from http://www-mdp.eng.cam.ac.uk/web/micro/hardware.html
>
>Can someone a) tell me the pinout and b) fix the links.
>
>Can we copy some of that stuff over to the balloon wiki in the
>interests of preserving it?

Hi Wookey,

a) CUED 9-pin pinout:-

        5   4   3   2   1

          9   8   7   6

1 - SCL
2 - 5v
3 - 12v (supply voltage)
4 - 12v (supply voltage)
5 - GND
6 - SDA
7 - +15v (if +/- 15v daughter board fitted)
8 - -15v (ditto)
9 - GND

Paul Fidler
--
Cambridge University Engineering Department | Tel: +44 1223 332816
Trumpington Street, Cambridge, CB2 1PZ, UK | Fax: +44 1223 332662