Re: [Balloon] CUED IO board schematics (dead links)

Author: Wookey
To: P.J.G. Long
CC: Balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] CUED IO board schematics (dead links)
+++ P.J.G. Long [2011-06-02 02:53 +0100]:
> On Jun 1 2011, Wookey wrote:
> PCB Interconnections (D Plug)

Cheers for that. I eventually found a copy of the schematic on an old
machine and had fixed it all by 4am (took a while as I managed to move
a 1-wire cable so as to semi-short the 'student_5V' PSU down to 1.5V
so it appeared to have died - took some time to work out that it was a
remote cabling fault and not the CUED PSU). Sun went in this afternoon
so I haven't proved that it works autonomously.

Beware homebrew linux-based kit, and worse, unlabelled connector blocks!

Wookey
--
Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM
http://wookware.org/