Re: [Balloon] BALLOON3_AUX_NIRQ

Author: Patrick Doyle
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] BALLOON3_AUX_NIRQ
Oops, I think I replied to Nick directly instead of the list... Sorry
for sending this to you twice Nick.

BTW, am I the only one who likes the way "AUX_NIRQ" sounds when
pronounced out loud?

:-)

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 6:30 AM, Nick Bane <> wrote:

> Your patch looks sane. I will look at it closer and add it into my
> menuconfig2
> 2.6.39.4 support tree. If it does the job for us (we should be testing
> this
> Very very shortly) then I'll commit it.
>
> How does that sound?

That works for me.  I'm somewhat limited in the testing I can do --
all I can say is that (with the FPGA image change) it doesn't break
anything for me, and now I've got interrupts coming in from the FPGA,
where I didn't before.

Thanks.

--wpd