Re: [Yaffs] Yaffs mount

+ (text/html)
Author: Charles Manning
To: kelvin
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Yaffs mount
If you just type
mount
you will see what is mounted
df
will tell you what space is available

An empty yaffs mount point will have lost+found in it.

What you need to do is to first make sure your drivers are working properly.

1Mount an empty partition
2. Write a few files
3. Reset the board
4. Mount again.

If the files are still there then at least the driver read/write routines
are working.

Check now with more files, delete files etc etc.

Once all those are working, then start worrying about writing an image.