Re: [Balloon] menuconfig2 build question

Author: Hector Oron
To: Chris Jones
CC: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] menuconfig2 build question
Hello,

2011/3/31 Chris Jones <>:

> I have just built and tested again and now have a kernel which runs on my
> board. For now, at least, I am in possession of a kernel which supports both
> YAFFS and the old-style RNDIS USB networking. I think I'll frame it ;-)
>
> Now I can get on with fixing the bugs I've written!

Great to hear! Just for your enjoyment, we have just created you an
account on the bug tracking system, namely, TRAC.

It would be really nice if you could use bug tracking system, so we
can track newer features, bug fixes, etc.. It shall help us
coordinating efforts so we are not trying to solve a ticket (bug
report) twice in several different manners. It can also give us a good
overview on what things have to be fixed first and which don't as well
as help making group decisions on tickets that are not clear. If you
are not much familiar with TRAC, it might be a bit frustrating for you
at the beginning, but we think it can be worth while at mid-long term.

We'll send you details in private mail.

Best regards,
--
 Héctor Orón